Synergy Jeep JK Front Track Bar
Jeep Wrangler JK Heavy Duty Adjustable Front Track Bar. Adjustable track bars are used to help center your axles when running a suspension lift. This track bar also significantly improves lateral stiffness over stock to hold up to the abuse of large tires and aggressive off road driving. Length is adjustable on the vehicle to make adjustments a breeze. Uses maintenance free Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings on both ends. Designed to clear most aftermarket differential covers.
- Eliminates the track bar from contributing to steering shimmy or death wobble
- Allows centering of front axle when running a suspension lift
- Adjustable without removing from vehicle
- Maintenance Free, no greasing required
- Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings eliminate binding issues associated with stock vulcanized bushings
- No jam nuts that are impossible to keep tight
- No modifications required to install
- Isolates Noise, Vibration, and Harshness (NVH) increasing ride quality
- Designed to clear most aftermarket differential covers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made from high quality 1.50 inch x .250 wall DOM
- Retains factory track bar mounting bolts & hardware
- Suspension components feature an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Synergy double adjuster sleeve & pinch bolt assembly allows for adjustment of track bar length without removing mounting bolt
- Features Synergy Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) with Teflon® bearing surface for a maintenance free design focusing on performance, flex, longevity, and ride quality
- 100 percent bolt-on components assure an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Compatible from 0-7 inches of lift. Synergy MFG Front Track Bar Relocation Bracket recommended for lifts 3 inches and taller and requires a minimum 3 inches of bump stop spacing.
- The replacement adjustable joint is 4812-01 and the replacement bushings are 4327-01
- Min/max lengths: 32.25/33.00 inches
- Replaces part number 8075
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!