ROCK KRAWLER Pro-X Top Mount Drag Link (JL/JLU/JT Rubicon and Wide Track Axles)
- COMPATIBLE WITH 18-Present Wrangler JL/JLU/JT OEM Rubicon and Wide Track Axles
- (Sport, Sahara, Overland Models w/ Standard Width Axles See Part Number: RK08126T)
- VALID FOR JL/JLU/JT Rubicon and Wide Track Axle Widths and Lift Heights from 3.5" or Greater.
- Requires a High Steer Front Axle Track bar Mount (OUR PN: RK08236K)
- Toughest Drag-Link on the Market
- 1.75" OD 7075-T651 Cold Finished Aluminum (built to flex)
- Brushed finish
- Left and Right hand threaded - (Designed for in-vehicle adjustment) - Just loosen your Jam nuts and adjust!
- Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- Engineered to work with the JL and JT's Ackerman Angle
- Drilling of the passenger side knuckle is required to properly mount the drag link end.
- (2) - Forged Chromoly Steel ends, completely greaseable and rebuildable
- (1) - 1.75" Solid Aluminum Drag Link (Brushed finish)
- Requires 17" or Larger Diameter Wheels.
- Requires 4.75" of Back Spacing or Less.
- If more Back Spacing is Used or Interference is Detected with Wheels, A Steering Stops adjustment will be required for Use with Proper Adjustment.
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!