ROCK JOCK 4x4 CE-9900 - TJ/LJ ANTIROCK FRONT SWAY BAR KIT
RockJock’s Antirock Sway Bar Kit for the front of all TJ Wrangler and LJ Unlimited vehicles helps free up suspension articulation to increase off-road traction and 4 wheel footing. Additionally, the Antirock attempts to keep the vehicle cabin level to minimize that tipping feeling that the wife is generally opposed to!
The Antirock sway bar easily bolts on with hand tools and is designed to directly replace the vehicle’s stock front sway bar and not require disconnecting for off-road use!
The sway bar is made of 4130 heat treated chromoly for ultimate strength, which is the same quality used in professional off-road competition sway bars.
- TJ Wrangler
- TJ Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar (.770 in. diameter)
- Delrin Sway Bar Frame Bushings
- Forged Chromoly Sway Bar Arms
- Adjustable Sway Bar End Links
- Body Roll - Antirock sway bar equipped vehicles will exhibit more body roll than vehicles equipped with the stock sway bar. Antirock sway bars may be used on the street, however, they do not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock sway bar.
- Shock Travel - This kit is intended for use with 12 in. travel shocks.
- End Links - Out of the box, the length of the sway bar’s vertical links that are included in this kit are intended for use with our suspension systems (4 in. lift). Depending upon your specific vehicle’s lift, you may obtain shorter or longer links to suit. Additionally, all of the link rods may also be trimmed in length for fine tuning purposes.
- Sway Bar Torsion Bar: CE-99001B
- Sway Bar Frame Bushings: CE-99004
- Forged Sway Bar Arms (pair): RJ-202003-101
- Adjustable Sway Bar Links: CE-99002
- Sway Bar Arm Hardware Pack: CE-99005A
- Sway Bar Arm Stickers (included w/ arms): RJ-720300-101
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!