NEMESIS INDUSTRIES JK-JKU Notorious Front Flare
When Nemesis set it's sights on developing body armor for the JK Wrangler, we we knew we wanted to change the game. We wanted to build the highest quality, most attractive fender available for the JK platform. Like all of Nemesis products, they had to be lightweight, high clearance and strong, built using Nemesis superior aluminum manufacturing techniques.
The result was the Notorious Fender Flare, a high clearance flare with style and class unmatched by unrivalled by other armor manufacturers. The Notorious front flare offers high clearance for big tires on mild lift kits and is perfect for a daily driven JK that still sees heavy trail use. While about two inches narrow at it's widest point than the factory fender flares, the Notorious Fenders still offer enough tire coverage to keep your rig road legal and the worst of the dirt and debris under your Jeep. It is constructed of formed aluminum and reinforced in all of the proper locations to provide maximum protection while keeping the weight down.
Notorious flares have the Skeletos upgrade as an option. Without the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is designed to absorb the biggest impacts, keeping the factory sheet metal straight. With the Skeletos upgrade, the flare is able to withstand even more punishment, able to be used to pivot off of obstacles and take large hits, but may transfer the force to the sheet metal.
- Nemesis's superior contruction
- Built from high strength 3/16" aluminum
- Flares are provisioned with a 3/4" hole for Nemesis LED 3/4" side marker/turn signal (available for purchase)
- Notorious front flares are two inches narrower than stock for better clearance while still providing tire coverage
- Formed and welded using Nemesis's proprietary manufacturing techniques using hand built custom tooling
- Seamless finish
- Inspected for precision fit and finish to Nemesis's high standards, fits right the first time
- Skeletos upgrade available
- Available in raw, black or texured powdercoat
- Check local lift laws for rules on tire coverage
Installation can be handled by the average home installer, and can be completed in three hours for the pair, using basic hand tools and a drill. If you ever have a question during the installation process our skilled technicians will be available during business hours to answer any questions you may have.
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!