HCR SUSPENSION Racing RZR-06200 Polaris RZR Turbo Duner OEM Replacement Suspension Kit
HCR Suspension's RZR Turbo Elite OEM Replacement Kit
To take the already impressive RZR Turbo S one step further, HCR developed an American made product with its lighter, leaner and meaner to compliment the aggression of the new model. This kit follows HCR's blueprint of quality manufacturing, craftsmanship, unmistakable design and distinguishing features which result in a product deserving of the HCR badge. The RZR Turbo S, along with HCR's Complete line of suspension systems, is manufacturing using HCR Elite Material. This proprietary material boasts 30% stronger tensile and yield strength compared to 4130 Chromoly. The material goes through several processes and is hardened for better wear resistance and overall strength. An intensive process is used during each design to simulate and refine the geometry to match the characteristics of the stock suspension. Critical measurements are verified, such as ball joint angle, CV Joint angle, and clearance to surrounding parts to ensure no binding or interference.The quality fit and finish, ease of installation, and top shelf performance of these kits are what sets HCR Racing apart from the competition. Through intensive craftsmanship, meticulous precision and BOLD aesthetics, we strive to make HCR your #1 Choice.
- Fiber Laser Cut construction for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd 4130 heat treated billet mounting points for increased integrity
- Angeles catacomb design for optimal force distribution
- High Clearance Boxed A-arm Design
- hand TIG welded for strength and aesthetics
- OEM Ball joints are reused to maximized low speed steering, ease & smooth travel with less maintenance.
- Uniball Option available for racing & short course applications
- Compatible with factory wheels
- 100% Bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- Elite System 20 pounds lighter than factory components
- 4 Front High Clearance A-arms (upper and lower)
- 2 Rear High Clearance Trailing arms
- Install Guide
Note: Kit will reuse factory ball joints or equivalent replacements, Rear trailing arm radial bearings, front A-arm mounting bolts, trailing arm mounting bolts and rear links with hardware
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!