Dirt Direct has fixed the biggest problem with all off road whips!
We can honestly say that here at Dirt Direct, we have the first legitimate quick release whip with our "RIGHT ON RIGHT OFF" exclusive quick release technology.
We don't use ball bearings air chuck style connectors, threaded bases, snap rings, pull pins, or magnets that will attract metals in the dirt. All of those components don't last very long in harsh off road conditions and eventually rust which will cause you whip base to fail.
We would like to introduce to you our Patent Pending "RIGHT ON RIGHT OFF" exclusive quick release technology.
- Simply, push the whip body down to the base while compressing the spring.
- Then with a simple twist, pull the body up away from the base and watch it come right off with ease.
- Our whips are strong enough to hold on tight during your craziest rides but is not excessively strong where it's too difficult to remove the whip from your vehicle.
You might wonder why DDOR whips are the best and this is why...
- Our whip bases are made with 7075 aircraft grade American aluminum which is hardened and anodized black.
- We utilize stainless steel parts so you will not have to worry about your DDOR whips rusting.
- The stainless steel spring has a life cycle of 10,000 compressions before it begins to lose it's spring resistance.
- We attach the male end of the whip to you vehicle, where everyone else places the female ends on the car. What this means is that with the male end attached to your car, you do not have to worry about dust and debris filling up the female end of you whip which is one of many causes why other whip bases fail.
We have built the last whip you will ever have to buy! And we stand behind them 100% because OUR WHIPS COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY!
IF THEY FAIL OR STOP WORKING PROPERLY WE WILL REPLACE THE ENTIRE WHIP no questions asked. As long as we get your broken whip and base back from you (we will even pay for the return shipping) we will replace you whip.
Let our DDOR LED whip be the solution to all of your other whip failures.
If bought through one of our authorized dealers. The whips must be registered by emailing Sales@DirtDirectoffroad.com with proof of purchase.