sPOD SOURCELT W/ MINI6 FOR UNIVERSAL W/ 36" BATTERY CABLES
The SourceLT will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, solid-state 6-circuit control system that provides a clean (one cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12VDC accessories. Due to the small footprint of the SourceLT, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
• 6 circuits rated at 30 amps at 12.5 VDC per circuit
• 12-position terminal block (easily attach accessories)
• Controller cable (10 foot) for simple plug-n-play connectivity to the switch controller
• Integrated low voltage cutoff (LVCO) battery protection w/ optional override
• Self-healing fault protection circuits (from 1.5 to 30amps)
• Current-sensing MOSFETs controlled by a microprocessor (no fuses & no relays)
• 50amp auto-resetting circuit breaker
• Nylon braided battery cables are hi-strand crosslinked copper wire with a silicone jacket
• Operates on 12VDC
• Built-in Bluetooth capabilities for remote control
• Protection against: overheating, over-current, shorts, reverse polarity and field collapse
• On-demand wireless software updates/upgrades
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!