ARTEC INDUSTRIES JT Gladiator Full Bellypan - 3.0L Diesel ALUMINUM
- Lightweight Aluminum adds very little weight to the vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 6061 T6 Aerospace grade Aluminum is tougher than the other 5052 aluminum options on the market...there is a difference.
- 6061 Aluminum has a memory so when it bends, it pops back into shape...steel skid plates just dent and stay dented.
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files and ultra-precise 3D scans for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- Factory frame bolts replaced with countersunk bolts with tapered washers for improved rock clearance and less drag
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Fuel filter moves up for extra ground clearance and includes an Access Panel for easy servicing.
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust, mid vehicle Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance*
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!