ARTEC INDUSTRIES JL Full Bellypan - 4 door 3.6L STEEL
(**2021 Model not supported at this time. Jeep changed motor mounts on us)
HEAVY DUTY STEEL SKID PLATES FOR ULTIMATE AND COMPLETE PROTECTION.
Artec Industries' NEW JL Bellypan is designed to give your 2018+ Jeep JLU Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 3/16" thick bare Steel skids and 3/16" zinc plated Steel brackets, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL Bellypan Kit offers the ultimate heavy strength solution for your new Jeep JLU.
- At a total of 172 lbs, the total net weight is 96 lbs more than factory skids but much heavier duty and more complete coverage
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 3/16" bare Steel for skid plates (finishing required) and 3/16"zinc plated steel brackets*
- Skid Plates are bare unfinished steel so you can choose your best finishing whether its powdercoating for a great look, truck bed liner for durability, or rattle can for easy touch ups*
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance**
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
- For a 44% reduction in weight, see our ALUMINUM BELLYPAN. 152 lbs (steel) vs 86 lbs (aluminum)
NOTE: 1.5"+ LIFT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH BELLYPAN
*SKID PLATES ARE BARE STEEL AND WILL RUST IF NOT FINISHED. DO NOT LEAVE UNFINISHED...PAINT IT AT LEAST. ARTEC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR RUSTED PARTS. SOME SMALL MINOR SURFACE RUST MAY BE PRESENT WHEN RECEIVED.**OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.
* From what we have found the crossover pipe may need to be modified slightly by heating the crossover pipe with a small torch (map gas or propane ) and pinch the pipe some with a c clamp to clear the oil pan skid (don't worry it crushes down from the factory next to where you would need to pinch) A majority of JL/JT will not have the contact, but due to factory variance from Jeep's factory, there is a small amount of affected vehicles.
*Due to mid model year changes from Jeep, early model 2018's have a different fuel tank then mid 2018-current. If you have an early model 2018, please call or email us so we can make sure to get the correct fuel skid for your application on the order before it ships.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!