ARTEC INDUSTRIES JL Full Bellypan - 4 door 3.6L ALUMINUM
LUMINUM SKID PLATES FOR HEAVY DUTY YET LIGHTWEIGHT PROTECTION.
At a total of 86 lbs, the total net weight is only 10 lbs more than factory skids but much heavier duty and more complete coverage.
Artec Industries' NEW JL Bellypan is designed to give your 2018 - 2020 Jeep JLU Wrangler full protection underneath the vehicle. Designed using CAD files directly from the manufacturer, this belly pan skid plate ensures that you have a great fit with factory components. Made from 1/4" thick 6061 Aluminum and 3/16" zinc platedSteel, and CNC cut and formed, the Artec JL Bellypan Kit offers both a strong and lightweight solution for your new Jeep JL.
NOTE: 1.5"+ LIFT REQUIRED FOR USE WITH BELLYPAN
- Adds only 10 lbs to net weight of vehicle yet covers far more and is heavier duty than factory skids
- 86 lbs total weight compared to the Steel version at 153 lbs...a 44% weight savings
- Increases ground clearance of 3/4" from factory skids and even more compared to other aftermarket skid plates
- 1/4" 6061 Aluminum for skid plates, 3/16" zinc plated steel brackets
- Designed from factory CAD files for great and ultra precise fit.
- CNC laser cut and CNC formed using custom rolled dies for high strength, unique look, and perfect contour fitment to OEM components.
- All bolts under skid plate are countersunk for absolutely smooth bottom
- All nuts are pressed into steel brackets for easy, one tool removal
- Bolts directly to OEM T-case crossmember and frame using heavy duty flat head bolts that match OEM thread
- No need for an aftermarket T-case crossmember for completely flat surface
- Modular design lets you take off only one section for vehicle servicing
- Protects Oil Pan, Transmission Pan, Gas Tank, Front Exhaust and Transfer Case
- OEM gas tank skid is replaced for reduced weight and 3/4" higher clearance*
- Artec Gas tank skid can be removed without dropping entire tank thanks to new additional cross-member and tank strap.
- Clearance near rear drive yoke shaft to prevent rubbing
*OEM gas tank skid removal required. For easiest install, remove skid when tank is near empty. See instructions for simple ideas on removing OEM gas tank skid.
* From what we have found the crossover pipe may need to be modified slightly by heating the crossover pipe with a small torch (map gas or propane ) and pinch the pipe some with a c clamp to clear the oil pan skid (don't worry it crushes down from the factory next to where you would need to pinch) A majority of JL/JT will not have the contact, but due to factory variance from Jeep's factory, there is a small amount of affected vehicles.
*Due to mid model year changes from Jeep, August 2018 and earlier build date JL's have a different fuel tank then September 2018-current. If you have an early model 2018, please call or email us so we can make sure to get the correct fuel skid for your application on the order before it ships.
NOTE: This product requires general mechanics skills and should only be installed by someone capable of using basic tools. Artec Industries is not responsible for incorrect installation. By purchasing, the customer agrees that they are fully responsible for correct installation.
Fast and easy checkout with quick email response times.
Was looking for something specific- gave them a call and was able to order it up, even though it was not on the website.
My new go to shop for all things offroad.
Boyfriend and I both have a set of the 2.5’ whips for our jeeps and use them every chance we get. They look for show and work even better for light in camp and on the trails. They bolt up similar to a radio antenna and have a quick release feature that we have never seen before but absolutely love. Definitely top 5 favorite accessories we’ve bought for our jeeps, and customer service is just as great as their products!